To develop a forum that encourages free thinking and provides a platform to express opinions thereby encouraging public speaking.
To foster student leaders of the 21st century by providing healthy and keen competition on global issues which encourage students to comprehend and analyze issues and problems facing the world today.
- Provide a global forum to discuss international issues.
- Create healthy competition to motivate youngsters by organizing different events.
- Encourage public speaking and good diction by giving students an opportunity to speak before an audience.
- Motivate students to analyze and comprehend national and international issues so that they can speak and then write on them with clarity.
- Foster and inculcate through the above good reading habits which are a must for writing and speaking a debate
Our students have been winners of several prestigious debates over the years. We have to our credit the Times of India, NIE Debate, The Banyan Tree Debate, the Mayo School Debate, The Rahul Joshi Memorial Debate of Springdales School, Pusa Road, The Annual Debate in Delhi Public School, R.K Puram, MUSOSA Annual Debate and the Raghubir Singh Memorial Debate to name a few.