The name of the school quiz club is ‘Wizards of Intellect’. It was founded in 2003, with the objective of encouraging and motivating young people in their quest for knowledge.
The club’s members passionately believe that quizzing can be used as a fun and interactive tool to spread knowledge among the student community. We have a range of activities that help us work towards that goal.
Members of the Club have represented the school in many prestigious inter-school quizzes. We regularly conduct intra-school quizzes for our members and for other students of the school.
We also plan to pioneer to use the internet for aiding learning, by starting a website dedicated to quizzing. Online quizzes will be held, and research material related to quizzing will be made available for downloading. We believe that knowledge is something to be shared in a fun way.
- The Columban Open - St. Columbus School - Qualified for semi-finals - Ranked 6th out of 580
Team - Abhijit Kane, Anurag Upadhyay, Gobind Bagai, Tarush Bali
- Mont Ford School Quiz - Came 3rd
Team - Gobind Bagai, Tarush Bali
- JTM Gibson Quiz - Mayo College, Ajmer - came 5th-qualified for stage round
Team - Satya Bhattacharya, Tarush Bali
- IIM Lucknow Quiz - came 2nd-qualified for stage round Team - Abhijit Kane, Gaurav Sabharwal
- TCS IT Quiz - 6th out of 600 teams
Participants: Abhijit Kane, Abhishek Shroff
- Intra-Class Quiz for S-4.
- Preliminary Written Round held on 15th April, 2008
- Final Round in Sir Shankar Lal Hall held on 23rd April, 2008
- 2. Intra-Class Quiz for S-5.
- Preliminary Written Round held on 2nd May, 2008
- Final Round in Sir Shankarlal Hall held on 9th May, 2008